Ocular: Timeless (Remix) Ocular: Timeless (Remix)

Insane track!

Make My Day Remix Update Make My Day Remix Update

Keep it up been a fan since 2010! You should get a soundcloud ;)

DJ-Frosted responds:

thanks man! i have one but i never use it.. i usually upload everything here, if i upload..

DJSS - Love Note (Today) DJSS - Love Note (Today)

Pretty well produced and sang man good job!

Xtrullor - I Like Your Face Xtrullor - I Like Your Face

WOAH!!! OMG!!! OHMYGAZINGNESS!!!!!!

EnV - Uprise (Teaser) EnV - Uprise (Teaser)

hmm... occurding to my calculations this is loop is AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE! 5 stars F***@#?/.****()^_^%@##!!!!!!!!!!!

Chao Garden is Flammable Chao Garden is Flammable

I like it, it's repetive but it has a nice melody! the beats & bass are ok it's a bit boring but thats all i can say anyway i gave it a 4/5 8/10

A Brohoof to Skream A Brohoof to Skream

that was!!! .................. kinda... shit. 1.it's not dubstep NOR chillstep 2. Vocals don't match with the beats/music 3. the main melody is annoying and repietive 3. the beats don't match with the melody 4. Who's skream..... anyway 2.5 c'os i liked the strings ( me no good at strings..... )

Avicii-Levels RMX by SFY Avicii-Levels RMX by SFY

I had this song on my ipod for 2 months without knowing who the artist was! my freind loved this remix....

Skullfy responds:

rly??? sir your friend has some weird taste of music. no offence, but this is.. well...... not good, but thnx anyway.

Xtrullor - Disordered worlds Xtrullor - Disordered worlds

AWSOME!!! This is so gonna be in the popluar audio soon!

-DK Country Remix Teaser- -DK Country Remix Teaser-

the intro sucked but after 0:18 it was so....................... AWSOME! i'm favouriting you now!

Acid-Notation responds: